Bicycles and equipment are hired out subject to terms and conditions. You will be required to accept the following terms and conditions:
Bicycle and Equipment Hire Terms and Conditions
I, The hirer understand that the bike hire, and/or tour commences and ends at the dates and times shown above. I, The hirer, shall pay the sum specified for the hire prior to the commencement as per the payment methods listed below. I accept that the bike/s are hired and ridden at my own risk. I understand that I am responsible for ALL repair or replacement costs, except puncture repair, relating to ANY damages, or loss to the bicycles and accessories from and not limited to negligence, fire, theft, or attempted theft. I, The Hirer will not hold BeSpoke Bike Tours Limited, or any of the employees, responsible or make any claim against them including claims arising from the hirer’s negligence, or any direct or indirect injury or damage to the client or it’s property. This hire agreement is governed in all respects by New Zealand Law. Visitors to New Zealand should have travel insurance due to the limitations of Accident Compensation Corporation cover.
Booking, and Deposit Policy
- Confirmed bookings more than 21 days prior to departure require a 25% deposit of the full tour amount. The balance owing must be paid no less than 21 days before departure date.
- Confirmed bookings within 21 days of departure must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Failure to pay by due dates may result in tour cancellation by BeSpoke Bike Tours Ltd, and will incur a loss of deposit.
- If you have to cancel a confirmed booking you must notify us by email.
Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- more than 21 days before the departure – full refund of prepayments.
- between 4 and 21 days from the departure – 25% of the full tour amount is non-refundable.
- within 72 hours of the intended start date no refunds are available.
A booking may be transferred to a date within 12 months of the original planned tour. No refunds are available for transferred bookings where the transfer was requested within 21 days before the original departure date.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST. We accept cash, EFTPOS or Credit Card in person for on site hire. Required advance payments can be made via direct debit including internet banking, or via PayPal.
Direct debit payments can be made to:
BeSpoke Bike Tours Ltd
Account: ANZ 01 - 0755 - 0268371- 000
Swift Code (if required): ANZBNZ22
Branch: Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North.
Use your last name as the reference and your itinerary departure date as the code when making a payment.
You can also pay the amount in New Zealand dollars via PayPal to email@example.com
Customers are required to take all reasonable steps to prevent theft and damage to all hired equipment. Bike locks are provided and should be used when bikes are unattended. Customers will be required to pay for any wilful damage or loss. Replacement or repair costs will be determined by Bespoke Bike Tours Ltd.
You can download the document.